95 blazer making clicking noises

hi I have a 1995 Chevy blazer and i was wondering if anyone could suggest what these noises are. When i first start the truck i cant here it but when it stars getting towards operating temperature i can here a clicking or
tapping noise on the driver side of the engine. I was wondering could this be from a lifter. My oil pressure is normally at 40-60 on the dash gauge. when i press the gas the noise goes away until the rpms drop to shift into another gear. the truck only has 62,000 on it. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Borrow or purchase a mechanic's stethoscope, (20 bucks from Snap-on, probably 5 bucks any where else) and you can pinpoint which lifter (if any) is making the noise..