95 Blazer rough idle

My 95 Blazer has been idling rough since I took it on a hunting trip in South Dakota (1500 miles in 5 days). I cleaned the EGR valve with sea foam and that did not help. The check engine light comes on every so often and I did get it to read a cylinder three miss fire. I replaced the wires and plugs. Check engine light went out but still runs rough. I decided to replace the fuel injector spider assembly since it was original equipment (142K). The engine is new last year and has about 20K. I was thinking of replacing the EGR but there is not engine light (yet) and they are expensive. I already have about $350 in it and am in need of some help. Any suggestions.

Regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark the shade tree guy

Temperature sender may be bad.

Reply to
Tim Long

Reply to
Mike Levy

"Nut Kit" p/n is : 17112705

Reply to
DonW

Yes i did replace the intake fuel line or the nut kit. It looked like the fuel line was leaking at the back of the air plenium where it connects to the fuel lines. I did check the gas milage and it seems like i am getting an extra two miles per gallon! The thing just runs rough after it warms up.

Thanks for your reply.

Reply to
Mark the shade tree guy

Thanks for the lead! I will have to see if i can find info in the temp sendor. Any idea where this is located. Is it on the intake manifold near the thermostate?

Reply to
Mark the shade tree guy

Yes, sender is on intake manifold. Don't confuse it with the one that is in the head.

Reply to
Tim Long