95 Chev S10 spark plug seal

spark plug vibrates loose, can't really tighten

And what???

-

Two possibilites
Wrong size socket
Threads stripped in head
You don't have a gasket type plug screwed in there do ya?

JR4811 wrote:

    I had that problem with a 86 2.5L I-$ S-10. Number #2 would vibrate lose. Problem was damged threads, but not stripped.
    I bought a inexpensive K-D Tools 14 MM spark plug thread chaser. Pulled all 4 spark plugs, chased the threads. Then I used a old stright boot from a spark plug wire, and hand tightened the plugs down. Then torqued them to the torque spec (I don't recall the number) with a torque wrench. Charles
Thanks for comments