95 chevy diesel pickup

Have replaced 2 heater cores in last 4 months, have flushed system, new one is now leaking , anyone with an idea Thanks

Reply to
reinman

Have replaced 2 heater cores in last 4 months, have flushed system, new one is now leaking , anyone with an idea Thanks

Reply to
reinman

Why or were are they leaking? ALso are you using a high consentration of anitfreeze? Lastly, try a lower pressure radiator cap. I do not use stock caps on any of my vehcile old or new and my 89 burbs hose still look like new with its 7 to 9 PSI cap. It have never overheated either even in 100 plus temps.

----------------- The SnoMan

SnoMan

========== ==========

My first idea was that you are using used heater cores from the salvage yard.

My second idea was that you broke the first two putting them in.

My third idea was that the heater core isn't leaking at all.

My fourth idea was that you only think it's the heater core.

My fifth idea was to go to the bar and get a shot of MakersMark.

My sixth idea was that you haven't figured out yet that the hoses are leaking.

My seventh idea was that taking that last hit off this joint maybe wasn't a good idea.

My eighth idea was to tell you that you should have learned the value of a warranty covered "sublet" repair years ago.

My ninth idea was that maybe you were only in your mid 20's and didn't even understand the concept of warranty.

My tenth idea was to take this slug of crownroyal.......mmmmm.

My eleventh idea was to tell you to carry it to a shop and let someone assume the headache for a nominal fee.

My twelth idea was that you'de probl'y call me an ass before you finished reading all my ideas.

My fourteenth idea was to snuff out the joint, after taking one last hit.

My fifteenth idea was that maybe you didn't realize that AutoZonedOut heater cores are crap.

My sixteenth idea was that maybe you've been talking about 3 different trucks, and now the new truck (3rd one) that you just bought has a leaking heater core like the last 2 trucks had.

My seventeenth idea was that you probly wouldn't understand how I could have even fathomed the sixteenth idea, which coincidentally I was going to make my only idea, till had the idea to list more than one idea, which would mean that my first idea wasn't reeely my first idea but my second idea because my first idea was what i just said my first idea was, which would add one number to all the ideas i've got listed now, which would also mean that............

skipping number thirteen because i was supersticious is now a moot point.

~:~ MarshMonster ~takes a sip of his mushroom tea,,,,,,,,,mmmm.........goood stuff~

Reply to
Marsh Monster