95 chevy shuts off

95 chevy Z71, after about 30 secs it just shuts off, fuel is 12 psi, oil is 40, vac is 22, its like the key was turned off! wouldn't restart until the
key is first turned off.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 21:28:09 -0400, "Z71David95"

Hook a volt metter to hot side of ignition feed and see if it stay hot when it dies. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
I tried that and there was no volt power... I have now by passed my MSD box and its at least running now. Looks like I have an MSD problem!!