95 GMC 5.7L fuel system problems?

Hi GMC with 5.7 liter is having some problems with lack of power, and starting after setting a while. 110K miles. Symptoms seemed to indicate a faulty fuel pressure regulator - replaced.
seemed to help only a little. Then started to loose power/accelleration and service engine soon light came on. Code 44 : Low O2 reading - replaced sensor - no change. Replaced fuel filter - helped power a lot for a week, O2 indicator still triggered after clearing codes. Replaced filter again, no change this time.
What should I look at next. seems to point towards fuel pump to me, removing tank sounds like a pain.
THanks

You have two choices: run a fuel pressure test which is a bit of pain on TBI motors without a fuel rail and schraeder valve, or just replace the pump which is likely the culprit.
Doc

I used an old filter to make a pressure testing adaptor.
The OTC, for my OTC set was $80.00 or more, I can make lots of toys with my torch, solder and a 1/4" brass pipe fitting.
Refinish King

message

It's a lot easier than bending the pipes:
Then rebending them to realign them to thread up.
Good luck with the weather Doc!
Refinish King