'95 GMC fuel problem

My 95 Surburban will not start.It's not getting fuel to the throttle body. I changed the fuel pump and filter. I've tried to retreive the trouble codes from the computer but get nothing, not even the code indicating that
the computer is working.
no codes from the computer
You need to clip on a spark tester or inductive timing light and check for spark. The injectors won't operate unless reference pulses are received from the distributor.
Then you need to get the diagnostic chart...."Engine cranks but won't start...no MIL present." and walk through the steps.

Thanks News Skimmer I'll try it.
My 95 Silverado done the same thing. Fix was Electronic Ignition Switch...About a $400. repair at the shop. Not sure what test they did to find it though. Good luck..... Earl