95 Jimmy 4x4 - anchor points for child seat??

Here's a silly question that hopefully someone can answer...

Does a 95 Jimmy 4x4 come with OEM anchor points to be used with a LATCH system-based child seat? I looked and looked and looked... I couldn't find anything that seemed viable. If they're not included stock does anyone know if they can be added?? I mean aside from welding or drilling/tapping a set in myself...

Thanks! Andrew.

Reply to
AWN

Nope. Anything can be added BUT would it be safe?

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks Steve! I read something before about being able to use the cargo tie downs but I wasn't sure if this was possible or if anyone had tried...

Thanks. Andrew.

Reply to
AWN