95 Jimmy 4x4 - anchor points for child seat??

Here's a silly question that hopefully someone can answer...
Does a 95 Jimmy 4x4 come with OEM anchor points to be used with a LATCH system-based child seat? I looked and looked and looked... I couldn't find
anything that seemed viable. If they're not included stock does anyone know if they can be added?? I mean aside from welding or drilling/tapping a set in myself...
Thanks! Andrew.
AWN wrote:

Nope. Anything can be added BUT would it be safe?
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York