95 Jimmy 4x4 - high idle after wife flattened battery and we boosted it

Does anyone know why a 95 (crossover model with full OBD-2 computer) Jimmy would idle high after the battery was flattened and then boosted? The ECM isn't throwing codes. It sounds like it would if the EGR were stuck or an
air line was popped off (in either case, this isn't the case). I assumed after a varied drive, the computer would correct the problem but as of yet it hasn't.
Anyone?
Thanks, Andrew.
AWN wrote:

Disconnect the line going to the 4X4 actuator and plug it to make sure it isn't leaking due to battery acid leaking on it (it happens)
I would also disconnect the battery, let it set for a couple minutes and then reconnect and start it. It could be that the dead battery and boost might have confused the ECM. After that it becomes a hunt.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

AWN wrote:

What was the old battery? Try the reset. If that isn't it start looking for a split or cracked fitting or a hose loose someplace. Start it and with it idling spray some WD 40 over the lines and fittings and listen for a change it the engine. The WD won't hurt anything if it isn't a leak.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York