95 Jimmy 4x4 SLT (under dash question)

If any of you know what the A-F Porter Brumfield relay 'pack' under the pass side lower dash (just left of the vac motor for the blower door) is, please
let me know. It's maybe the size of a box of tic tacs with two-sided tape on it (mine obviously fell off). I'm wondering if it controls the vac motors or something??? Any thoughts?
Thanks, Andrew.