'95 Jimmy - EVO Sensor?

I saw a post below about a failed evo sensor on the steering on a Chevy full size. My Jimmy seems to have "too much" power assist at highway speeds, and therefore wants to wander.

I thought I must have a bad tie rod, etc., but I went over the whole front end and nothing seems to have play. Is there an EVO (or similar) sensor on a Jimmy?

If not, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Rich

Reply to
Rich Burkett

No, there is no EVO sensor on the Jimmy vehicles. Your wandering...probably par for the course on these vehicles.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Thanks.