'95 Jimmy - EVO Sensor?

I saw a post below about a failed evo sensor on the steering on a Chevy full size. My Jimmy seems to have "too much" power assist at highway speeds, and
therefore wants to wander.
I thought I must have a bad tie rod, etc., but I went over the whole front end and nothing seems to have play. Is there an EVO (or similar) sensor on a Jimmy?
If not, anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance, Rich
Rich Burkett wrote:

No, there is no EVO sensor on the Jimmy vehicles. Your wandering...probably par for the course on these vehicles.
Ian
Thanks.
Rich