95 Jimmy module ?

We have a 1995 GMC Jimmy with the following problems: When we hit the switch for the rt. rear window it will go down but when we hit up, the ABS light comes on. the mirrors don't work(power) and the left
rear window won't go up or down. Is there a body module that controls all of these functions ??? Thanks in advance...