95 k1500 elec. trouble??

arrived home from work put my tilt steering up then all hell broke loose. lost power to my radio, hvac controls, power windows and my anti-lock light
is now lit on the dash. all i have noticed so far, most importantly the truck starts. i would like to get it fixed asap for work tomorrow. tia dave
found my trouble....orange wire in wiring harness in steering column was cut into by remote starter installer and taped, tape chaffed on metal support under steering wheel and shorted 50 amp fuse under hood. repaired wiring and used 50 amp fuse for the high blower till i replace fuse tomorrow. dave