95 Sierra K1500 ABS

Anti-locks were kicking in for just about all braking, even moderate braking on dry pavement, so I did a code scan. Found out the passenger front speed sensor was bad. I just replaced it but the ABS system doesn't
work still, any ideas?
wmichchevyguy wrote:

How did you figure out the sensor was bad from a code? There is no code that I know that "tells" you that a particular wheel speed sensor is "bad". Codes simply provide a starting point for your diagnostics.
Ian
The code didn't tell me it was a speed sensor, it did just give me a starting point, which I traced to a a low voltage at the passenger front.