95 Sliverado Z71 1500 stalling

My 95 Sliverado Z71 1500 will stall out as I am driving it. Most of the time it starts right back up. Sometimes it takes a few minutes. Any Ideas???

Lizabeth6021 wrote:

Many. Be more specific as to what you are doing, how hot is the engine, time of day, etc,
It happens in the day and at night. It was running hot, but I replaced the thermostat. But it will still stall
And I also replaced the starter. BTW..I could just be going 5 miles down the road when this happens.

Is it a sudden shut-off (like BAM it's dead) or does it kinda stumble before it dies? When it stalls, do you still have headlights and dash lights?
Doc
I have addressed this before. It may sound bad to you, but remove the battery cables and scrape the ends clean inside, or brush them clean then wash the battery cable ends with baking soda mixed in a small amout of water. then rinse it all off. . this will probably cure the problem as it has in many others(mine included) that have followed this advice.
old john

time it

Thanks John....I will try it.