'95 Tahoe Question

Does a 1995 Tahoe 4X4 have the same acuator switch as my '88 K2500?(just screws in the housing) If not would someone let me know where it is located and
ease of removal. Thanks Stan
Maybe. That was the year they started changing to the motor style. You need to look at two items to see what you need. Look at the axle codes on the RPO tag in the glove box. Or look at the part itself. The early unit has a wiring pigtail with a connector on the end of it and is all metal. The later units are larger plastic units with a connection on them.
early part numbers Dorman #: 600-100 OE #: 26013495
late part numbers Dorman #: 600-101 OE #: 26060073
Steve W. Near Cooperstown, New York