95 z71 stalling

the truck will stall sometimes when steering wheel is turned all the way and is gear also runs like it is not getting enough fuel i have replaced o2 sensor egr valve the scan tool from checker says egr any
thoughts of what i should do next
On 27 Feb 2007 21:00:48 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Change filter filter for starters. If filter does not help, do a fuel pressure check as those pumps are kinda prone to failure especailly if you run tank low a lot. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Where would he find this "filter filter?"
Oh yeah... It's in the 'line line.'

I must be different than most people here. When I run into a bad filter it shows up at wide open throttle, not at idle. Guess I'm just weird:) Most of my idle problems go back to the idle speed control.
Al

Al, you don't have the mechanical ability that Sofraud does. You should be thankful for that!
Did anybody find it odd other than myself that Snofraud said recently that he had a extended warranty on one of his truck's? One would think that with all the knowledge and experience that he profess's to have he would have no need for a warranty extended or otherwise.

Yup.
He's mentioned numerous times how he passed the leaking intake manifold gaskets on his newest truck off on the dealer to repair.
Clint Eastwood was right.
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:10:12 GMT, aarcuda69062

You must enjoy being a arse. There are basically three kinds of people in new groups, those looking for help, those trying to help and those with aditudes that are insecure and attack others to make themselves feel better. THere is no doubt that you are in the last of these groups. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

You are a fourth. A person who constantly post's wrong and dangerous information. Tells outlandish stories about their expertise, experience's and education. When PROVEN wrong, continues the same behavior.

Lookee... Snofraud has a new word.

How many are in old groups?

You might be right if there were such a thing as an "aditude." Looks like your amateur psychology bombed again.