96 4.3 no start

I have a 96 c1500 4.3 rwd...235,000 miles and noting ever went wrong...love this truck...but now i have a prblem..i have spark and the fuel pump is def running but no start...replaced the relay and still a no go...where is the fuel pump regulator??? Should i replace that to??? Help!!!

Reply to
MikeP

How about the fuel filter under the frame.I,m have similar problems with mine also!Good Luck Bobby

Reply to
bobby swift

"bobby swift" wrote: > How about the fuel filter under the frame.I,m have similar > problems with > mine also!Good Luck > Bobby

well i replaced that like 8 months ago butill try it again..maybe it got clogged somehow...thanx man

Reply to
MikeP