96-98 5.7L sequential injection engine into 95 throttle body

Has anyone here ever put a 96-98 sequential port injection into a 95 k2500? I know the computer is different, and the engine harness is definitely different, but will computer plug into same harness that runs through
firewall, and will engine harness work with harness coming from firewall? I know it is probably a long shot, but gotta ask if it could possibly be this easy!!! or will I have re-wire entire engine control harness(s). Thanks in advance!!! Kevtech

Kevin,
AFAIK, you'll need the entire wiring harness from the donor vehicle + the new PCM. Painless wiring (available at www.jegs.com or www.summitracing.com) makes a wiring harness to suit your needs.
Doc

"Doc" wrote:

http://www.painlessperformance.com /

I've never dealt directly with Painless before, always purchased thru the two sites I gave him, both of which have GREAT customer service and free shipping. Having never dealt with painless' customer service I'd rather steer him towards a known good.
Doc
"Doc" wrote:

has dealers links and he may be able to find one local to deal with. Sometimes that is better if you are able to eyeball the customer service folks and they may be a little more helpful than over the phone. I have dealt with both Jegs and Summit in the past and have never had problems with their customer service folks.
Phil
Thanks--I knew it was long shot but I had to ask....