'96 Blazer Fog light wiring

I want to add fog/driving lights to my 1996 Blazer LS. I have the Mitchell's wiring diagrams. Are the wiring harnesses installed for accessories not original to the vehicle?
I have tried to find the wires in the front , (removed grill) and behind the relay center in the glove box....can't seem to find them. I had installed these lights in a '95 S-10 pickup I had and thought that I had used the original wiring.
Thanks for any and all help
Foster
Fog light harness is a separate piece. If the truck didn't have fogs the harness isn't there. Oh and FYI Fog and Driving lights are two entirely different things. They would not be in the same harness anyway.
--
Steve Williams

"AFS" < snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
Well, the vehicle did not come with Fog lights, however, looking around behind the dash by the headlight switch, I found the connector for the Fog light switch wrapped up and tied off (Now I remember where I found the one in my '95). I chased all of the wires and they match the diagram in the Mitchell's book. I then went to my local dealer, bought the switch, plugged the connector in and added a relay, (didn't want to chase the wires behind the glove box.) They confirmed that the wires for all accessories are installed whether or not the accessory is added. Its just a matter of finding them. Now the lights operate per the factory models.
Thanks for the input
Foster