96 blazer fuel problem

I have a 96 s10 blazer that starts hard. If I let the truck sit for 2 days it will not start until I put gas in the carb. As soon as I put gas in the carb it starts it runs like new. When I turn it off and try to restart the truck it starts hard, but most of the time I can get it to start. However, as I said if it sits more then a day I can't start it without putting gas in the carb. When I first start the truck the fuel pump kicks on and is pushing 45 psi, but it instantly goes down to zero psi as soon as the electric primer kicks off. Any thoughts on what it can be? Fuel relay? Fuel pump?

Reply to
johnd

My 96 S10 pu V6 is doing the same thing I need any help that you find. Thanks

Reply to
hammer6924