96 chevy daytime running lights

I have a 96 chevy truck and the daytime running lights stopped workign a long time ago. What do I need to fix this? When I am driving with the lights off, a little headlight icon appears on the dash and goes off when I turn the lights on. This was my dads truck but is now mine.

Reply to
stryped

Did both of them stop working at once? If so you could possibly have a bad fuse. Also, just to check for the obvious:

You do know that you can turn them off by pushing the light button in an out a certain number of times on the dash. Check that too, you might have turned off the DTRL's by accident.

Hope that helps

Auto Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv