'96 K-3500 Instrument Cluster

Hello all,

My trip odometer quit turning while I drive. If I reset it, it might go as high as 0.9 miles and then stops there. The regular odometer is still working fine.

I'm assuming that trip odometer is part of the whole instrument cluster and can not be replaced by itself. Can anyone confirm that? If I want this to work again, and I going to have to replace the whole instrument cluster?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide,

Conan Kelly

Reply to
Conan Kelly