í96 S-10

Iím having a bit a trouble of getting my truck going from a dead stop. I donít know if itís due to my inexperience, or if it is an acual problem with my transmission or clutch. Also if it is the
clutch/transmission, about how much would it cost to get it repaired?
‚úĖ

A bit more detail about your problem would be helpful.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
define "bit of trouble"
also, define what driveline is in your vehicle. Engine, transmission, 4WD, 2WD, automatic or standard transmission....
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"Gabriel06" wrote: > I'm having a bit a trouble of getting my truck going from a > dead stop. I don't know if it's due to my inexperience, or if > it is an acual problem with my transmission or clutch. Also if > it is the clutch/transmission, about how much would it cost to > get it repaired?
Well itís a 2.2 Liter, 4 cylinder, 2WD, truck with manual transmission. And by a little trouble, I mean it jerks forward and backword when Iím letting up on the clutch, and sometimes it stalls.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ