96 S-10 Blazer vibration noise

I have a 1996 small 4wd Blazer Vortec that is making a low pitch humming noise and vibration when you hit 60 to 75 mph. At 80 mph it stops. You don't hear it below 55 mph. I just did a 4 wheel thrust alignment on it yesterday
for $100 along with a 4 wheel spin balance and it didn't help. It's really a low pitched humming aggrevating vibration and loud at speed and makes your ears hurt and mirror vibrate so bad that you see blurs in it . If I throw the truck into neutral it still does it when rolling. I try to turn up the radio so i don't go nuts or drive below 60 mph. I can't take a trip with it at all on the highway because my family complains of the noise. I'm running all season Goodyear Wranglers on it. The Chevy Dealer said it may be a universal joint but I had it changed in January when I bought the truck. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks, Scott

don't
yesterday
it
noise.
how are the tires? cupped? scalloped? worn on edges?
How are your ball joints, i had my ball joints go out in my old lumina and it did similar things.

speed
take
it
the
If you shift into 4 Hi does it go away?
RC

speed
take
it
the
Never tried 4 hi at 65 mph Scott

humming
in
try
'it' ???
there's more than one universal joint
universal joints usually act as you describe: at one certain speed (and it's multiples, if its low enough; 30,60,90, etc) it will shake the vehicle
take it to a shop that knows what to look for and how to fix it

don't
yesterday
it
noise.
Thanks guys!!! The tires aren't cupped and the ball joints check out OK. I'll send it to a decent shop and have the universal joints checked out. If they are OK then I'll check the balance on the driveshaft. If these are OK then I guess I'll have to live with it. I've had bad tires on another truck before but it gives you a very violent shake and shimmy. This is just a loud humming with a smooth light vibration!! Once I find out the problem i'll post it! Thank again, Scott

speed
take
it
the

humming
in
try
Would bad hub bearings do this? Thanks!! Scott

You
blurs
the
said
bought

at
can't

stops.
it
rolling.
of
Dealer
Doesn't make any noise on turns. Just on the highway at 65 to 75 mph. Scott

pitch
loud
see