96 s-10 blazer won't start with less than 1/4 tank on incline

96 s-10 blazer won't start with less than 1/4 tank on incline, with front pointing down. If you level it it will start. When this occurs you cannot hear the fuel pump run and pressurize. After vehcle level, pump runs,
pressurizes fuel system, and engine starts. Thanks for help.

Don't let the gas get below 1/4 tank. Problem solved. It ain't rocket science dude.
Doc

Sorry I meant to say less than 1/2 tank. That really does make a difference. Shouldn't have this problem with a half of tank of gas.

You're right, with 1/2 tank that is a problem. How steep of an incline are we talking about here? How about parking her ass-down as opposed to nose-down?
Doc

Shouldn't a dependable truck - just start?
Gremlin