96 S10 4.3L CPFI UNIT (SPIDER UNIT)

I'm having trouble locating the 'spider' CPFI unit for a 96 S10 Blazer with a 4.3. Seems the parts stores want to sell me the individual pieces as opposed to an entire unit. Does anyone know where I can buy the entire
unit? I can't even find an AC Delco replacement unit on-line. Help!!!
--
Tom Taylor
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

http://www.lindertech.com/reconinj.htm
Scroll down to "New Mini-Injector CSFI Replacement."
http://www.rockauto.com ./ 316.79
--
Steve Williams

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
I wasn't able to locate it there......What category is it under and what is the part name......Thanks for all your help!

If your looking for the CPFI unit. Click the start button to Open the catalog, select the make, year and the engine. Then look under Fuel/Air "Central Port Fuel Injector"
--
Steve Williams

"TOM TAYLOR" < snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net> wrote in message
Like the parts stores, RockAuto sells individual pieces, not the entire spider unit. In speaking with a GM service manager, I was informed there is no replacement unit - only the individual pieces to rebuild the old one.
I was able to find an entire unit thanks to aarcuda06962 who advised me to see:
http://www.lindertech.com/reconinj.htm then scroll down to "New Mini-Injector CSFI Replacement."
Thanks to all who offered advice!!!

Go to E-Bay search for CPFI and Spider.