'96 Suburban barn door removal?

I recently severely dented my left barn door...don't ask...it was stupid! Anyway, I picked up one from a junk yard that is perfect and even the right color. Hopefully, I'll get away with it. I figured this would be an easy swap, but...it isn't. Is there some trick to removing those hinge pins? I applied a BFH and a flat punch underneath of the top one, and zero movement. I've seen a bunch of posts about lubing those hinges here....could they just be "stuck" and need lubing first? The doors seem to open as freely as they ever did though... Thanks for any help on this... Guy

Reply to
RM23J8G