96 Suburban door adjustment?

Is there a way to adjust the way the rear door hangs on my 96 Suburban? The latch rubs on the top of the striker bolt. I don't see any way to move the latch up. I don't know if the door is hanging low due to wear at the
How can I adjust the door so that the latch is no longer resting on the striker bolt?
Thanks, lavinia