96 suburban hard (first) start

I have a 96 GMC suburban that runs great once it starts, but the first time I start it for the day it is hard to start. After it starts once it's fine. Any one seen any thing like it?
Thanks Donavon
I may have found my problem in another thread (96 Tahoe fuel injected takes too long to start) I will investigate that first. Thanks!