'96 Yukon front end noise

I've got a '96 Yukon with 160,000 miles.
When I am pulling from a stop, turning right, and accelerating, I get a noise from the right front that sounds like a bearing spinning. Only
happens when I am turning right and only on acceleration at low speeds. At higher speeds there is no noise.
Could this be a wheel bearing? A differential bearing?
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks, Rich
4x4?
Extension tube bearing maybe.
Cheers

Yes, it is 4x4. It makes the noise when I am in 2 wheel drive though. Why would the axle be turning then to make the noise?
Thanks, Rich

by design