96 Yukon has a leak??

I seem to have a small leak under the dash, i do not think it's the heater core, only because the drops of water seem to be clear. I know it might be the heater core but is there
anther spot that could be leaking, intake vent etc??? It's on the right side under the glove box. Thanks for any advice. Steve in Ct
Check your A/C drain hose.