97 Blazer Questions

Hey S-10ers!
Hopefully you all don't mind me slipping two question in on one post.
First, has anyone used a K&N air filter on the 97` Blazers (4.3L
Vortec)? I've heard rumors of some sensors not liking the K&N. I use them on my two 89` Blazers with no problem. (Both for sale buy the way)
Second, It sounds like I have a cooler full of water up under my dash (Pass. Side.) There's no wetness inside the truck, plus it's leaving the normal AC drip spots on the parking lot. So I figure the AC's draining. Any thought?
PS: 4 SALE, http://photos.yahoo.com/bastard32 Make me a offer! Plzz before the wife makes me sleep in them! LOL
Thanks Guys JQP

They are garbage. It will wreck your MAF sensor.

1) Heater core partially plugged. 2) Heater core bypass valve leaking
Doc