97 Blazer Questions

Hey S-10ers!

Hopefully you all don't mind me slipping two question in on one post.

First, has anyone used a K&N air filter on the 97` Blazers (4.3L Vortec)? I've heard rumors of some sensors not liking the K&N. I use them on my two 89` Blazers with no problem. (Both for sale buy the way)

Second, It sounds like I have a cooler full of water up under my dash (Pass. Side.) There's no wetness inside the truck, plus it's leaving the normal AC drip spots on the parking lot. So I figure the AC's draining. Any thought?

PS: 4 SALE,

Make me a offer! Plzz before the wife makes me sleep in them! LOL Thanks Guys JQP

Reply to
John Q Public

They are garbage. It will wreck your MAF sensor.

1) Heater core partially plugged. 2) Heater core bypass valve leaking

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"