97 Blazer Tires

Hey gang, I need to buy my first set of truck tires for my 97' Blazer

4X4. It calls for 235/70 15 but I was looking for a slightly more off road look then the XLT Michelin. Live in Maryland so snow is a consideration and I may cruise a trail or two. More on the road daily driver. Anyone have a thought of a good 50K MI or more tire and even a better size without going poor? The BJ's XLT Michelin suck in the rain so I hope to improve there!

THANX

Reply to
John

Although the Michelin M/S are 90000 mile tires, they are good in rain but not so in snow. I sort of miss them, got good mileage out of them and better mpg. Now I have a set of bridgstones Duelers, better in snow as good as the michelins in rain. But the mpgs arent as good. but I still recommend them.

FYI I have the 16's

Cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle