'97 Chevy Silverado - Blown Head Gasket?

I've got water pouring out from around the bottom of the left side head. Blown head gasket is what I am thinking but the truck is running just fine. I'm just losing water by the gallon all around the gasket area. Any
advice before I start this repair would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

Intake manifold gasket with almost 100% certainty.....these engines are notorious for it. Just a matter of time. Don't replace it with a GM gasket either....
it is probably the intake manifold gasket(s) a common problem. old john
Hello, sdingess! You wrote on Mon, 06 Oct 2008 17:15:57 -0500:
s> I've got water pouring out from around the bottom of the left side s> head. Blown head gasket is what I am thinking but the truck is running s> just fine. I'm just losing water by the gallon all around the gasket s> area. Any advice before I start this repair would be greatly s> appreciated. Thanks--Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks/ More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net