97 Explorer update

Thanx all for the advice I got.. I replaced the 2 badly worn tires (1 had waves from being toed in so bad from ball joints being pooched), and it took
a lot of the noise away.. I am going to replce the pinion seals, axle seals and replacee the gear oil with synthetic. Thanx again al.. This is a great forum..