97` Gone crazy!

Hello all,
I have a 97' S-10 Blazer 4X4. I have a very intermitting problem. I hear a rapid ticking/clicking (like a rely) behind the glove box area.
At the same time of the ticking/clicking sounds the DTR light dash symbol flicked on/off or fades in/out. My regular headlights were in use at the time. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. It goes for days or even a week without doing it (then may do it 2 days in a row.) I've never heard it do it when the headlight were off if that helps. It didn't seem to effect anything else. There were no "Brake" or "ANTI" lights on either. The first time I heard it was just after a very hard brake one day. I installed front brakes on her 2 week before that.
Are there any relays behind the glove box area? Any ideas please let me know.
John
yes there are relays behind the glove box, I think there is a panel in the back of the glove box that needs to be removed for access, one relay could be for headlights or daytime running lights

Thanks for the help. I guess I'll replace all 3 since I don't know which one is which.
Thanks again for the reply.
JQP
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:45:13 -0600, "Jeremy Bomkamp"