97 K2500 brake calipers

The book says that the front brake calipers are torx bolts.
Can anyone tell me what size torx driver I need for this bolt?
I don't have any and I don't want to buy a whole set to try to get the
one that I need.
Better yet, can anyone tell me if there are more of these on this truck? I know about the ones that hold the tailgate latch on, but those are the only other ones I've seen.
Thanx for your help.
Keith
I don't think they are torx but rather a 3/8" allen head. I may be mistaken but all the chevrolets I have done brakes on have a Allen head bolt for the calipers. Every auto parts store around sells this socket for less than 10 bucks so it is a cheap and well worth it investment. Good Luck.

You are absolutely right.
Friend had sets of torx and allen wrenches and once I got the wheel off and felt around there it was allen head, 3/8.
Thanx.

rmk700 wrote:

    Some GM Cars and Trucks are T-50 (use Snap-On T-500, which is made just for GM brake caliper bolts). Some are 10MM allen, some are T-60. T- stands for Torx. Cheep bits will leave you cussing every time. Charles