97` S-Blazer tars

Hey gang!
I looking for some good info on tires for my stock, 97` S-10 Blazer LT 4X4. I'm looking for little larger than stock size without wheel rub.
I don't want larger wheels with rubber bands, I wanta stick to off-road/street tires. I sick of the Warehouse Michelins I got it with.
Any experience or tip please let me know.
Tanks, JQP Pasadena, MD
I have a ZR2 with Futura Dakota RVT tires on it. They can be bought from Pep Boys. These tires are actually pretty good considering where you buy them and how much they cost. I've been offroad with them (no, not sissy dirt roads) and drive through several inches of snow, up to 8 or 10, with no problems. For a regular 4x4 Blazer, you're probably looking at 30x9.5 max. 31's would need some trimming.
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:01:04 -0400, John Q Public