'97 Tahoe Door Panel Removal

Hi, Could somebody please give a rundown on inner Door panel Removal on this vehicle? (Left rear Panel due to a apparently bad window motor that needs changing out)

I do understand that there will be the two little hex head screws at the recessed door grab, and the usual bunch of plastic clips retaining the Panel, but what about at the inner Door Latch?

I imagine there are screws in this area, but none are to be seen visually? Does the plastic Trim Cover beneath the inner Door Handle need to come off, and how? Is it double face taped, or?

This is the only area of the Door that has me a bit confused? Thanks, Mark

Reply to
Mark D