98 Blazer AC problem

AC compressor shuts off when engine temp or ambient temp gets too high. Where should I start? Thanks for the help.

Reply to
<someone

Where should I start? Thanks for the help.

Was the system recently charged? Does it kick off @ idle or only at cruising speeds?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

Where should I start? Thanks for the help.

Reply to
<deanlee

Have freon level and pressure checked. There are switches that will shut down the compressor if the the freon temp/pressure gets too high or too low.

Where should I start? Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Curmudgeon