98 Blazer LT intermittent surging

Hi All,

'98 Blazer with only 29K miles on it. Today it started surging intermittently when driving about 50+ mph. No computer codes and of course no CEL.

As a shot in the dark I plan on changing the fuel filter, if I can find it.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? TIA

A.J.

Reply to
AJay

Shep

the fuel filter is below the drivers side beside the frame if you have a 4x4 it will be very hard to get to without taking the driveshaft out.

Reply to
Adam Frazier