'98 Blazer Radio Inputs

My 98 Blazer has AM/FM/CD/Cassette (the cassette is a separate module mounted by the front of the floor console). What are the chances of there being a set of AUX inputs on the back of it?

How tough is it getting into the radio guts, access reasonable or a beast?

Thanks. _________________________________________________________________ JG... Jeff Givens mailto: snipped-for-privacy@comcastXX.netXX

"My hovercraft is full of eels."

Reply to
Jeff Givens

your STOCK stereo wont have AUX inputs

Reply to
Adam Frazier

It does not have AUX inputs, however there are plug in boxes that can give an aux input. DEI makes one IIRC

Reply to
Eugene Nine

Yes, I've just stumbled across some of these things. I found one that allows me to continue to use the cassette, some of the others don't seem to be able to retain the function of whatever is hooked up to the 9 pin AUX connector.

Is this radio easy to get at? I've never had this dash apart. _________________________________________________________________ JG... Jeff Givens mailto: snipped-for-privacy@comcastXX.netXX