98 Blazer Rear Hatch replacment, shock recomendations

Is there a good parts locator service?
I am looking for a used rear hatch for my 98 Chevy blazer.
My wife backed it in to a tree with the hatch open and now it has a good 2
inch crush right long the bottom where the metal folds. I bet there is now way in the world it can be pulled out.
Also I need a new rear wiper motor, and new (shocks) for the rear window any way.
My 98 LS Blazer is a metallic silver.
Any shock recommendations would also be appreciated, I have 111,000 miles and have to replace on of the front wheel hubs soon so I should do the shocks also while I'm under there.
Thanks Ed
What you are calling shocks are gas-springs Dan On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:30:50 GMT, "Ed Hall"

Colorado Springs, CO My advice may be worth what you paid for it.