98 Blazer sagging driver door

My driver door is sagging. I can see the hinge pins need replacing but I don't know where to begin. There is a spring in the way on the upper hinge and I'm not sure how to get past it. Any help out there. Please

Reply to
shuey

there is 2 bushings on each hing of your door the top bushing are probably the problem

Reply to
acman

I used a big screw driver to pop the spring out when I did mine

Reply to
acman