'98 'Burb 1500: Mirror Getting Weird

A new personal record! This is the first vehicle I've ever owned in which the rear view mirror started to fail. -)

The photo chromatic functionality sort of comes and goes. Sometimes the mirror is totally "dead" (i.e. maximum darkness in the photo chromatic aspect and no temp/compass) other times it's kind of halfway there - but not 100%.

Anybody been here?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Pull down the front edge of the headliner and check the connections.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

Hey Pete,

I had a similar problem with my 2000 Chevy and I subscribed to ALLDATAdiy.com and it has been very useful. I am handy and like to do things myself and this subscription gives me diagnosis, repair, TBSs, recalls and labor times. It might be useful for you.

Check it out - I copied the link below for you.

Andy Deil

Reply to
ADdiy55