98 Chevy K1500

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a downloadable owners manual? Thnaks

Reply to
bob

I searched for the service manuals online, and could not find any comprehensive ones. I purchased a Haynes Manual a while back but it did not have some of the repair items that I wanted, so I was forced to go and purchase the Full Service Manuals from Chevy. I want to say they were about $150 or so for two 3" thick books. The first book has everything that you need for repair, the second book deals mostly with wiring and electronics. If you can buy them separate, purchase the first book only unless you are trying to sort out electrical issues. I have a '96 K1500, and got tired of paying for overpriced service; the full service manual has been a godsend as I am now over 230K miles. GL!

'96 K1500, 350cu, 230K+mi

Reply to
todd.stafford