98 chevy s10 blazer acceleration is sluggish. PLEASE ADVISE

I have a 98 chevy s10 blazer with about 85,000 miles on it. It is the 4.3L vortec. I have noticed some sluggish acceleration currently with my truck. I know that this care has a recall with the fuel injectors
getting clogged up but I cannot bring it to the dealer since my engine service light is not coming up for a free fuel injection flush. I do not know a thing about cars so what are some other problems that can cause sluggish acceleration. Please advise. Thank you
What condition are the plugs and wires in? At 85k the oxygen sensor my need to be replaced as well.
nospam

A cat converter going bad will slowly clog up and decrease performance...to the point the car finally won't move.

Perhaps you mean; 'to the point where they won't run.'
Pushed plenty of them into the shop, they didn't roll any harder than normal.