98 GMC JIMMY

Hello to the experts, I'm looking at buying a 1998 GMC JIMMY that has 115000kms on it. Is there something to look out for or be aware of in this truck? Am I going to expect some major repairs with the kms being at where
they are? Any information would really be helpful..thanks
I have a 98 Jimmy with 124,000 miles on it and NO PROBLEMS ever. I did replace rotors at 85,000 miles

Beware that the valve body on these are known to fail on the transmission, 96-99 had that problems from what I know. Nothing major, but can be in the long run near 200,000 miles.