98 jimmy driver seat question

Hello all,
I have a manual drivers seat and today the lever that enables the seat to recline and then be put back up broke,not just the handle but the metal rod
that is part of the mechanism. I had the same problem a year after I got it ( used) and had it replaced by my detailers friend. Since then he is no longer in the picture.
So how difficult is it to replace the part?
I am quit handy, did my radio replacement and speakers in this jimmy, plus all my previous cars. I have access to a large supply of "regular tools".
Thanks,
Dave-
Check out S10forum.com or s-seriesforum.com and do a search for this problem. I believe it has been answered and there are step by step instructions on fixing it on both sites.
------------------------------------ http://www.carforums.net Auto Forums